Wire Harness Assembly - Lead Technician | Full Time Position
Bazzaz, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for a Wire Harness Assembly - Lead Technician.
Bazzaz is a designer and manufacturer of superior-quality motorcycle & ATV electronics and dynamometers located in Chino Hills, CA.
We are committed to providing customers the very best experience which we believe stems from hiring the best employees.
For more information on the company please visit bazzaz.net.
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Description: Seeking an individual who is proficient in operating wire cut and strip, and terminal press machines.
Able to perform cable harnessing, wire harnessing, assembly and subassembly using drawings, schematics, and wire diagrams.
Candidate should be acutely focused on quality and will perform quality inspections. Listed below are the basic duties and requirements of the position:
- Assemble wire & cable harnesses, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
- Understand and be to operate wire cut & strip machine & terminal presses
- Basic knowledge of components & maintain inventory of parts
- Perform quality inspections
- Perform regular maintenance and upkeep of the equipment
- Monitor production runs
- Follow strict quality control process
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week 7AM-4PM
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
- Set up and maintain a clean work environment at all times
- Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures
- Lead a team of 4-10 wire harness assemblers
We are looking for a responsible, highly motivated and detail oriented individual, who wants to be part of an exciting and dynamic company.
Bazzaz is on the leading edge of technology in the motorcycle aftermarket industry.
- 2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience with cable and wire harnessing
- Must be able to accurately identify components
- Committed to quality
- Good eye / hand coordination is a must
- Able to work in MS Outlook and Excel
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Bi-lingual, English & Spanish a plus
- Starting Wage is $12.00 - $16.00 per hour, based on experience.
- After six months eligible for company Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- 1 week vacation. Paid personal days. Paid Holidays.
- Monthly bonus plan.
Applicant must successfully pass a drug screening, E-Verify, and background check in order to qualify.
Bazzaz, Inc. is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. If you believe yourself to be a good candidate and meet all requirements,
*Position descriptions and anticipated skills acquired are neither conclusive nor definite and can be expected to change throughout term of employment.