R&D, Application Development Manager | Full Time Position
Bazzaz, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for a R&D, Application Development Manager.
Bazzaz is a designer and manufacturer of superior-quality motorcycle & ATV electronics and dynamometers located in Chino Hills, CA. We are committed to providing customers the very best experience, which we believe stems from hiring the best employees. For more information on the company please visit bazzaz.net.
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Description: To meet increased demand for our popular line of products we are hiring a full time experienced technician to work in and manage the Application Development Department, with the goal of aggressively expanding our product offering. The position also entails being able to assist technical support for our fuel injection, quickshift, traction control, and dynamometer products. Listed below are the basic duties of the position:
• Manage department of two technicians
• Document the specifications of new vehicles undergoing product development
• Create model specific harnesses to accompany Bazzaz control units
• Test vehicles on Bazzaz Principia dynamometer
• Tune & build fuel MAP’s for the latest motorcycles & ATV’s using Bazzaz Z-Fi systems
• Use all available resources to assist in procurement of vehicles
• Network & communicate with OEMs and dealers to obtain new model information
• Work with marketing to create instructions
• Respond to customer tech support phones and emails
• Able to operate and demonstrate a dynamometer and Bazzaz engine control system (can be trained)
We are looking for a responsible, highly motivated and detail oriented individual, who wants to be part of an exciting and dynamic company. Bazzaz is on the leading edge of technology in the motorcycle aftermarket industry.
• Automotive/Motorcycle Technical School graduate, college Degree, or equivalent
• A leader who is driven to succeed, goal oriented, and committed to quality
• Ability to work with an oscilloscope & multimeter
• Extremely detailed and committed to seeing a project through to completion
• Team player, strong sense of ownership, and a ‘get it done’ attitude
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, Outlook, Excel
• Experience operating motorcycle chassis dynamometer & tuning engines
• Welding experience
• Starting Wage is $35K - $45K per year, based on experience + bonus plan
• After six months eligible for company Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
• 1 week vacation. Paid personal days. Paid Holidays.
Applicant must successfully pass a drug screening and background check in order to qualify.
*Position descriptions and anticipated skills acquired are neither conclusive nor definite and can be expected to change throughout term of employment.